[kwlug-disc] xhtml nostalgia

Michael Hitchens mdhitchens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:28:12 EST 2021

This surprised me a while back: you’d get an EPUB! (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB) In essence, it’s zipped XHTML with some
metadata. All e-Readers are pared-down browsers.

They’re pretty easy to make and read with Calibre (
https://calibre-ebook.com) or crack open with a text editor and make
changes you want. I’ve made a few in the past, really fun!