[kwlug-disc] Sysadmin appreciation day this year

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 30 18:49:24 EDT 2021

Hi Paul: I haven't planned anything this year. I don't expect venues to
be open by the end of July for the crowds we usually attract, but I
suppose we could plan a potluck picnic to be held outdoors.  What do the
members of KWLUG say to that?

Last year KWNPSA tried a contest, but it was not well attended so I
don't think we'll be doing that again.
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/2020/07/29/system-administrator-appreciation-day-sysadminday-challenge/

--Bob.