[kwlug-disc] ThinkPad P15 -- crap?

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 09:04:36 EDT 2021

I've got a P52s with the same keyboard, and I can see how you may get that
first impression since the keyboard is larger and has to extend to the edge
of the laptop more. But otherwise it's the same keyboard and has taken my
incredibly heavy use over these last 3 years without any issues. The
trackpad isn't as good as a MBP trackpad, but it's not bad once you get it
worn in (I also use the Trackpoint more TBH, because I'm one of "those"
people ;-).