[kwlug-disc] Firefox & imgur.com

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri Jun 4 22:59:23 EDT 2021

Works for me.

A few weeks ago, Instagram was blocking me: no images, just showed a login page. I tried multiple browsers, multiple machines, multiple operating systems. The person who gave the instagram URL had no problem accessing the content. Today, instagram works again. Maybe my residential IP address was on a temporary block list, I don't know.