[kwlug-disc] Firefox & imgur.com

admin info at bclug.ca
Fri Jun 4 04:21:20 EDT 2021

Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc wrote on 2021-06-02 7:14 a.m.:

> Can you provide an example gallery we could use for testing?

Hi Paul,

Sorry I didn't find one before posting - had a look in history and
didn't find anything that would be appropriate.

And, since posting, haven't had much chance to stumble across imgur links.

Will certainly be on the watch for some links to forward.

Normally I have an Incognito Mode window open for opening junky links so
as not to clutter up history.  Didn't work out so well in this case...

Sorry about jumping the gun a bit.

rb