[kwlug-disc] Raspberry pi cluster setup.

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:45:12 EDT 2021

He actually has a fairly decent channel.  Lots of good videos.  I regularly
follow it.

I have my raspberry pi's doing the following tasks:

one is a KODI box behind the family TV,
one is a RetroPie running my arcade on the same TV,
one is a Pi-Hole,
one runs my FreedomBox (mostly for my own RSS aggregation),
two of them are being used as regular desktops (one is a RP3, the other is
an RP4 with 8GB),
one is my "science" box, that I'm using with an electronics kit to learn
python and GPIO stuff,
and one is a RP1 that I keep in a drawer somewhere.

I also have two of the new Picos that I haven't figured out what to do with
yet...