[kwlug-disc] Raspberry pi cluster setup.

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:31:07 EDT 2021

I know that there's a bunch of YouTube videos for raspi clusters.  They're
actually kinda neat.  While I have n-1 raspis myself (I can never have
enough of them), I never had a need to cluster them.  They all have
different jobs.

But for a quick search on YouTube, try:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raspberry+pi+cluster