[kwlug-disc] Single desktop of several devices -- does it exist?

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Jan 19 14:17:08 EST 2021

> I've used (and paid a modest amount for) Synergy for years, but
> I don't know that it's available for Raspberry Pi. I currently use
> it on Intel/linux, MacOS (and Windows).
> https://symless.com/synergy
>
> Years ago I used x2vnc but I don't know its current status.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> John

Thank you. This is a good pointer.

I don't think about my own immediate use, but rather a possibility of
such UX in open source project (some client side of 3NWeb client).

Essentially, x2vnc hints, we start with classical remote desktop, and
than don't show display of remote on local machine, hide local mouse, etc.

Someone has already created an Electron app for remote desktop, using
chrome's capability. This could be a starting point: use of chrome's
capture and control of desktops.