[kwlug-disc] "Microsoft Tax" class action lawsuit

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:05:41 EST 2021

"The agreement allows consumers in Canada, without receipts, to claim
up to $250 for their Microsoft PC software, such as Windows, Office,
Word, Excel or MS-DOS, purchased between Dec. 23, 1998 and March 11,
2010."

I'm in the same boat here - I never technically "purchased" any of
these products during that period of time.