[kwlug-disc] Mailing list question(s)

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Tue Apr 20 15:01:33 EDT 2021

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 06:35:09PM -0400, Doug Moen wrote:

>Mailman mailing lists and yahoo are incompatible. Seen this before. No clean fix is possible AFAIK, only compromise and workaround. See:
>
>https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC

Not just Yahoo.

I have my DMARC set to quarantine only currently, as I had some issues
last time I set it to reject. Ideally, I'd like to set it to reject
(which I probably could now -- I get handled by kwlug, and I've unsubbed
from pretty much everything else at this point).

The real pain is testing this. How do I know if you receive my email?
How do I know if this got sent to spam (quarantine) instead of your
inbox?

--
Chris Irwin

email:   chris at chrisirwin.ca