[kwlug-disc] MX Linux - is it good to install on a laptop

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:03:59 EDT 2021

I forgot to mention, that 256G mSATA SSD mentioned below -- I use that as
my /home for my primary Linux which is Mint.
Why do this?
Well, if Mint stops being my primary distro for whatever reason, I don't
have to deal with re-installing my data/config files and the like.
Makes life easier when you get settled in Linux like I did after playing
with it for some 4-5 months.
I became comfy and confident enough to set things up to suit my own needs
having never used Linux before in my life.

Thanks,

Ron S.