[kwlug-disc] MX Linux - is it good to install on a laptop

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:25:10 EDT 2021

Well I'm sure all of us at KWLUG wish you the best of luck with your Linux
journey.

If I might suggest, there a lot, like seriously, a lot of Linux
training/learning videos on YouTube.  Keep an eye out in particular for a
channel called The Urban Penguin.  He does beginner and expert level stuff,
so be sure to pick and choose accordingly.

There's also a channel called Nixie Pixel, but just stick with her older
stuff.  She's moved away from training videos in the last couple of years.