[kwlug-disc] Heatsink for a HP ML350 G6

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:17:18 EDT 2021

Ushe, that is a Dual Xeon oldie I think, can you tell us what CPU(s) are in
there?
I vaguely recall my people upgrading a few with X5670 Xeon pairs.
If it is what I think(LGA1366 stuff), it is likely I have some original
Intel Heatpipe for that class of CPU.
If it is an LGA1366 CPU, one can be yours for free, assuming my memory
serves and there is actually stock at my Waterloo joint.

Thanks,

Ron S.