[kwlug-disc] Left shift + space does not work

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Apr 9 17:37:33 EDT 2021

It could be something with the keyboard cable connection to the
motherboard, they do occasionally get out of whack and need to be reseated.
Since most keyboards use a matrix of connections to determine which keys
are pressed, rather than having a separate line for each key, it's not
unusual for crossover type problems to crop up.