[kwlug-disc] PinePhone

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Thu Oct 8 19:46:08 EDT 2020

My PinePhone has been behaving itself for several months now.  At least
not bursting into flames...

I have the UBPorts model.  Software is a work-in-progress but fun to
tinker with.
Having apt available on a phone-sized device is fun.
I enabled ssh and use that for bigger tasks like compiling code on the
phone.
Recently got s3fs running for mounting S3 buckets.  df gives interesting
results!