[kwlug-disc] PinePhone

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Thu Oct 8 17:43:17 EDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 05:33:36PM -0400, Mikalai Birukou via kwlug-disc wrote:
> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] PinePhone
>
> Other consideration. At $199 price point it may be possible to
> think about delivering branded units with particular software
> on them. And it may be a real business opportunity. It feels
> that $199 is not a charity here, yet is reasonable.

That's a price that for me makes it worth experimenting with this
device. I'll let you know how it goes.

	-- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
I have always felt the necessity to verify what to many seemed a
simple multiplication table.
	-- Ilya Ehrenburg (Soviet author and critic; he's not
	   talking about mathematics)