[kwlug-disc] Local linux friendly PC vendors

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:19:35 EST 2020

ThinkCentre -- see;

https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre/c/ThinkCentre

Again, decent stocks of used ones out there, especially from that Elmira
outfit.

A wonderful thing is happening right now though, lots of deals with Lenovo
and others for CyberMonday and Extended ThanksGiving deals and the like.
Hunt around, you will find something in your price range and with specs
that you like.

When it comes to used stuff, always try the stuff our, tell the salesperson
to stop talking so that you can listen to the fan sound(s) to make sure all
is good there. Replacing CPU fans can be tedious and/or somewhat expensive.

Thanks,

Ron S.