[kwlug-disc] Links from John Kerr

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 12 13:38:34 EST 2020

John Kerr tried to post some links to this list, but Mailman rejected
his posts. So I will post them on his behalf.

First, there is an interesting Raspberry Pi meetup about embedding a
RPi in a keyboard. It is happening today at 7:30pm.

https://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi/events/dhwnzrybcpbqb/

Secondly, John discovered books available from Stack Overflow:

---
Subject: Free Online books from Stack Overflow

Hello everyone,
I discovered this gem while bopping around the Internet Archives.
This Link to Stack Overflow
<https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Stack+Overflow%22>
will get you the latest copies of texts on a wide range of topics including
LaTeX and Linux. What more do you need? You may find it here.
---

Thanks for the links, John. (And email me so we can fix up your Mailman subscription)

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org