[kwlug-disc] 2020

lanny lanny at lannycox.com
Wed Jan 1 13:09:40 EST 2020

Go to more KWLUG meetings! Fight that slushy, icy winter inertia.Pass the RHCE exam I've been putting off for months. Learn to understand and hate SELinux on a whole new level.Make some sense of my gross "homelab" infrastructure. Backup and filesharing in a multiple-OS environment shouldn't be THAT difficult.I mean, even 2 out of 3 would be a win..- LC
-------- Original message --------From: Ron Singh <ronsingh149 at gmail.com> Date: 2019-12-31  12:36 p.m.  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Subject: [kwlug-disc] 2020 Weird saying that, 2020.Just wanted to drop a quick note -- did not not make it to many 2019 meetings, but am hopeful 2020 will will greet me with a prod to get off my a$$ and get on with participating more.I follow much of the discussions with interest, a lot of it is very much past my pay grade, but am always grateful to be privy to the discussions.2020 Linux resolution, , I will get more in the know about bash scripting. What is your 2020 Linux/FOSS resolution?All the best for 2020 you generous folks,Ron Singh