[kwlug-disc] From KWNPSA -- Colocation "field-trip"

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 7 17:00:05 EST 2020

This came from Marc, who accidentally sent it to the wrong list:

FYI, the KWNPSA (KW Non-Profit Sys Admin) group is going on a
"field-trip" on this coming Monday. We are visiting the site of DataCity
where we will have a tour of the server facilities followed by a Q&A.
There are still some spaces left open if you would like to attend. As we
are only allowed 20 attendees, it is pretty well first-come-first-served.

So, if you are interested you will find more information on the Meetup
site here:
https://www.meetup.com/NetSquared-Kitchener-Waterloo/events/268291852/

Cheers,

Marc