[kwlug-disc] RSM's talk

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:47:13 EST 2020

Great talk (just finished). Even though I've heard the free software
philosophy for what seems like a billion times, it was still refreshing to
hear it in a different way, and with hand drawn illustrations. The Q&A
period at the end was also excellent. Hopefully the recording is made
available for those that missed it.