[kwlug-disc] Docker repositories

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 17:18:10 EST 2019

My advice is that today, you should start using docker-ce.
The learning curve isn't difficult with docker whatsoever once you dive
into it and make a few mistakes.
But, I have to say that your intro is perhaps the most epic intro slide for
a presentation:
"Today is a very sad day; after a series of increasingly-unwise life
decisions it looks like I finally have to start using (and therefore
understanding) Docker."