[kwlug-disc] Suggestion for a talk: Admin at scale: Salt, Docker, LXC

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 15 10:09:21 EST 2019

(Just to Mikalai)

Great. I have been using Salt too and I think it will be a good topic.
March is available, so I will slot you in. I am not sure it is a
beginner presentation, though.

I have put up your abstract here. Let me know if it is misleading or
you want it changed. https://kwlug.org/node/1191

- Paul

Get tech event listings: https://off-topic.kwlug.org/watcamp
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org