[kwlug-disc] Linux Friendly Cost Effective Ink Jet Printer/Scanner

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri May 31 22:23:15 EDT 2019

I have an Epson ET-2550. Instead of those cartridges, it has ink tanks, and you just refill the ink tanks from a bottle. The bottles of ink are relatively cheap, compared to cartridges. So that's the cost-effective part.

Is it Linux friendly? I haven't tried it. I do know that Epson provides a Linux driver for the printer.