[kwlug-disc] Linux Friendly Cost Effective Ink Jet Printer/Scanner

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:58:00 EDT 2019

Khalid, before you start all over again with a new printer, how about
checking with folks like these -
https://256philliprefill.weebly.com/contact.html
to see if their refill prices are palatable and equally important, if they
actually fill the cartridges you have.
This UPS shop is about 4 building away from my Waterloo office. Might be
worth the call.

Thanks,

Ron Singh