[kwlug-disc] Toronto -> Kitchener travel time

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:06:44 EDT 2019

Rush hour is actually from 3:30pm to 7pm in Toronto, and this past year, a
lot of the traffic has been pushed west, so getting through the 427 area
and Hurontario to Missisauga Road is bad, and frustrating to say the
least.  I'd recommend that he leave at 2pm to get through Toronto before
rush hour, and spend some time in the area (get dinner, walk, catch a
movie) before the session. Failing that, 3-3.5 hours is a good estimate at
rush hour.