[kwlug-disc] Transferring large backup files over the network

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 24 11:38:21 EDT 2019

Please do. I have tried Syncthing in the past and it did not work
great for me, but it has come a long way since then. I really like a
lot of things about the project.

Also to Michael and David: I appreciate the suggestions for Borg and
parsync. Borg looks interesting but is not quite my use case, because
in my case the backup files are already generated. parsyncfp might be a
possibility, but I feel that I ought to be able to saturate my
connection without it. I will need to experiment to see.

- Paul