[kwlug-disc] Transferring large backup files over the network

jason.eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:14:05 EDT 2019

I'll openly admit that I'm a ZFS snob - I've always regarded BTRFS as decaf ZFS ;-)Sent from my Samsung device running Android (basically Linux in drag)
-------- Original message --------From: CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> Date: 2019-05-23  20:07  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Transferring large backup files over the network We looked at BTRFS at work a few months ago and decided that it wasn't ready for prime time yet.  I wonder if it's improved since then?  We're happy with ext4 and LVM.On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 19:08, bob+kwlug at softscape.ca <bob+kwlug at softscape.ca> wrote:Nothing to add to this but just wanted to give a

+1

For use of BTRFS. Love that FS.

BB