[kwlug-disc] Proposal to change meeting time earlier by 1/2 hour.

bob+kwlug at softscape.ca bob+kwlug at softscape.ca
Tue May 7 15:54:22 EDT 2019

Hey folks!

As was mentioned at last night's meeting, I was wondering what people thought about moving the meeting up by 1/2 hour to a 6:30 start time.

I have selfish motivations for this change, but I think it would also be beneficial overall (eg: doors not locked at the earlier time, earlier adjournment means easier restaurant logistics).

I will be okay with whatever the majority decides, but I would like to put this out there for discussion.

Does anyone have any opinions or considerations on changing/not changing the start time?

(the other)Bob.