[kwlug-disc] storage suggestions

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:04:42 EDT 2019

Actually I've already used up the Synology's USB ports for drives that I
back the Synology itself up to.. but your idea has merit.

Now the Raspi is an idea also..  I've been playing with the idea of setting
up a FreedomBox and IIRC there might be some sort of backups option in
there..  I must go investigate that one..

Thanks, William.