[kwlug-disc] [OT] Old / Vintage components

Stuart Seeley stuart at lowlevel.ca
Thu Jul 25 18:53:56 EDT 2019

There was off die cache on the slot-1 card too... they were having major
yield problems with the previous pentium pro I beleive where the processor
and cache were on the same die...

I remember soldering wires to slot-1 celerons to enable SMP way back
when...

Asus P2B was ok too... Avoid Asus P3C2000.

Stuart