[kwlug-disc] [OT] Old / Vintage components

tomg at sentex.ca tomg at sentex.ca
Thu Jul 25 14:44:58 EDT 2019

I'm also into old or vintage computers, both for curiosity's sake and to
make money off of if they're not that old after all.  There used to be a
computer hardware swap store in Kitchener, right?  Before I moved here?
It's no more, now?

Because I would like to give my Pentium 233MMX and Sound Blaster 16 with
someone who'd like them, before I give them up to recycling, and I'd like
to get IDE and SATA cables and ~ 500GB HDDs for free or for very cheap if
I can.

Judging by the interest in old hardware on two threads in this mailing
list, and my own interest, does anyone think an old or vintage computer
buy and sell or give away mailing list or Web board might go well in
K-W or in Canada?

Tom