[kwlug-disc] Shameless self promotion on the KWLUG mailling list of my new FOSS project OhMyForm.com

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:22:42 EDT 2019

If you all could turn your momentary attention to giving us some GitHub
stars it would be massively appreciated.  The situation is if we get 100 or
even better 500! GitHub stars we can get sponsored servers from Digital
Ocean for hosting our live demo, metrics collection and even live instance
servers for OhMyForm.  It's now a functional project, however, the signup
feature is under a bit of a refactor at the moment.

Feel free to stop by and support us via https://patron.ohmyform.com giving
the project stars via https://github.com/ohmyform/ohmyform contribute to
the website at https://github.com/ohmyform/website if you wish.  The main
page resides at https://ohmyform.com we use discord currently for our
collaboration chat as it's currently the most well-equipped technology for
communication.  Its definitely not for you privacy advocates so it's fine
if you only add your voice via the
https://github.com/ohmyform/ohmyform/issues board.  Finally, we're about to
start managing community issues and other things like customer projects, if
we do a commercial support offering for the AGPL, licensed OhMyForm
(intended to be free and open forever) the projects will be managed here.

https://tree.taiga.io/project/ohmyform-ohmyform/kanban

Thank you for your attention and I'm looking forward to this project
hitting 1.0 status and seeing how many of you LUG'ers deploy this tech in
the field!