[kwlug-disc] Old / Vintage components

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:17:27 EDT 2019

Thanks for the offer!

The specific ISA-486 mobo I am after is this one --
http://s192804805.onlinehome.us/ebayimages/3-12/xl_A186.jpg
and I plan to crank the cache to the max and install my 486dx4-100 CPU
along with a Weitek 4167-33 that I have been jonesing to put into play for
about 30 years now:-)
My gorgeous Weitek --
http://cdn.cpu-world.com/CPUs/4167/S_Weitek-4167-033-GCD.jpg

Sorry, I shouldn't waste bandwidth on this stuff, but, yeah, classic
hardware, which I will marry to an in-hand Chenbro AT-style desktop chassis
with a Jaba 4200 PSU(200w). Still have my original Hercules Monographics
card that I may use, but likely not as it is a slow-8-bit card. A Voodoo
ISA card is calling to me, heheh.

Thanks,

Ron Singh