[kwlug-disc] Old / Vintage components

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:00:39 EDT 2019

Last weekend I saw a PCI slot image when I was reading a book. That really
brought back a lot of memories when I was younger, friends and neighbours
asked me to help them with all kinds of PC hardware problems. Opened the
case all the time, plugged and unplugged cards... And I couldn't recollect
what's the standard before PCI... That's ISA, now I know. Thank you!