[kwlug-disc] OT: How to sell used server stuff?

peter_melse at gto.net peter_melse at gto.net
Fri Jul 12 20:11:18 EDT 2019

 On the subject of alternative buy sell in the area for this kind of
 thing, the amateur radio clubs would be a good place to move them:

 by the age of the gear, I'd target the homelab/hobbyist community.

 for the local direct sale / southwestern ontario amateur radio flea
 markets would be a good place to move items for cash
 https://secure.eton.ca/rac/events/upcoming.php

 on reddit, https://reddit.com/r/homelabsales would be a good place to
 start (please read any moderator rules carefully before posting, they
 have their own schema for posts, which serves them well.)

 additionally, listing on ebay from a Canadian address should get your
 items listed on https://ca.labgopher.com/