[kwlug-disc] OT: How to sell used server stuff?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 12 01:42:02 EDT 2019

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 05:07:13PM -0400, Andrew Kohlsmith (mailing lists account) wrote:
> > On Jul 11, 2019, at 4:14 PM, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:
> >
> > https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/1000326508/1
>
> I may be interested in that ES20, but the pictures on kijiji are tiny and not in focus.
>
> Do you have pictures of the label and back (showing all ports) that I can zoom in on and see clearly? I???ve been looking for an IB disk array???

Oh nuts. I forgot to take more pictures. The ones Ron posted look
the same as the chassis I have. I can probably make more pictures
tomorrow evening if you still want them.

Sorry about the picture quality. I agree they are out of focus, but I
am surprised that you find them tiny. I will try to increase the
resolution in the future.

- Paul

--
Tech Events Newsletter: https://da.gd/wtcmp-news