[kwlug-disc] OT: How to sell used server stuff?

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:45:52 EDT 2019

I'm not a pro at selling stuff on Kijiji, or anything like that - but I
think if you lumped everything together into one ad, and used the following
description, you'll get more interest:
"For sale - lots of storage arrays. These were pulled from server racks at
a (now defunct) online porn site. No data was removed from them."