[kwlug-disc] OT: How to sell used server stuff?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 11 16:14:03 EDT 2019

I talked with Charles about this, and it sounds like any of the
resellers are unlikely to give money for any of this server stuff, and
in that case we will probably ewaste the equipment and get a little
money for it. I was hoping there would be a better way to get in
contact with end users who would actually want to use this equipment
for themselves.

Pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable to post on KWLUG, here is
the equipment I have listed so far. Probably I will drop the price of
the Fiberchannel drives to 2 cents per GB as well. (I am probably
underpricing the SAS drives. Oh well.)

https://www.kijiji.ca/o-profile/1000326508/1

- Paul