[kwlug-disc] EHF fee reduce to $0

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:56:58 EST 2019

That sucks Ron. OES will be wrapping up their operations in 2020:

https://rco.on.ca/minister-of-the-environment-and-climate-change-directs-ontario-electronic-stewardship-to-cease-operations-by-june-30-2020/

OES held some winding down consultations, but the public ones were on
days we were swamped with other work. AFAIK operations are simply
being merged with an existing operation. There's a PDF of the
wind-down process here:
https://ontarioelectronicstewardship.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/OES-Wind-Up-Webinar-Consultation-Presentation.pdf