[kwlug-disc] Photo Managment

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:31:13 EST 2019

A very helpful resource that I've found for self-hosted solutions which may
lead you down the path to a solution would be
https://reddit.com/r/selfhosted they have an incredible and growing list of
options for FOSS self-hosted options for everything.  I remember a number
of things hitting the sub with image hosting and organization in mind
without having to do a full NextCloud Installation.