[kwlug-disc] Stereo equipment up for grabs

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:35:12 EDT 2019

We've been cleaning again ("again" being a relative term, as it never
stops...) and I've been told to adios my stereo equipment from the 80's.

Back in the day, this was quality stuff, but not so much today...  So "Free
To Good Home", I have several pieces available...  Ideally I'd like to get
rid of all of it in one shot.

You can see pictures of the stuff on kijiji at
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1452540181..  (the Luxman
amp was sold, but everything else is still available).

Here's what I have:

Technics 5-disc CD player SL-PD807
Technics Double Cassette Desk RS-TR355
Kenwood Receiver VR-309
Pioneer Tuner TX-960
Bell ExpressVu Receiver Model 3500

As far as I know, it all works, although I haven't fired any of it up in
years.

If you feel obligated to pay, I won't stop you, but if you have a good use
for this stuff, message me privately.

Jeff aka Cranky.