[kwlug-disc] Best and Economical Gaming And programing laptops

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:49:50 EDT 2018

Also not to mention the fact that laptops are often abused by being
actually used on someone's lap when the cooling intakes are usually on the
bottom thus suffocating the laptop.  Also lithium batteries really hate
heat so if you're gaming heating up the laptop and also playing it plugged
in 24/7... You can see where I'm going with this.  I guess that I don't
understand why people light their money on fire for a "gaming laptop".