[kwlug-disc] Super OT: helpers needed for all-candidates meetings

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 9 11:01:50 EDT 2018

This is completely off-topic and unrelated to free software in any
way, but I will ask anyways. Are there any volunteers who can help
with question-gathering and timekeeping tasks for the all-candidates
meetings I am organizing through September and October?

If you were planning to attend anyways and can help that would be
fantastic, but people who don't live in the area could help as well.

The dates are Sept 12 (Ward 9), Sept 19 (Ward 10), Sept 26 (Kitchener
Regional Council). There is also a Regional Chair event on Oct 10, but
we should have enough volunteers for that one.  You would have to be
at the venue from about 6pm to about 9pm. We are especially in need of
a timekeeper for Sept 19.

There is more information here:
https://www.theworkingcentre.org/election2018 .

If you are interested in helping email me offlist and I will send you
further information.

- Paul

--
Municipal election information: https://waterlooregionvotes.org