[kwlug-disc] Drupal core - Highly critical - Remote Code Execution - SA-CORE-2018-002

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:46:02 EDT 2018

Softaculous on our cPanel server (and everyone elses) was updated later in
the day after the exploit was discovered, so if you use a hosting company
that has an auto-installer like Softaculous it's a good idea to have "auto
update" enabled on all of your apps.  I can't speak for some of the other
popular installers like Fantastico and Installatron but all should be
updated soon if they aren't already.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*