[kwlug-disc] Seeking help to set up dual boot Linux cpu

Ronald Barnes ron at ronaldbarnes.ca
Fri Mar 30 09:26:43 EDT 2018

Darren Pond wrote on 2018-03-22 07:17 AM:

> I live in Cambridge/Hespeler. Seeking hand holding to setup a desk top
> cpu dual boot on fresh computer windows 10 with SSD for primary drive
> Willing to trade for efforts or $

Hi Darren,

I grew up in Cambridge and spent 8 months there last winter -- I'd have
jumped at the chance!

No longer in Cambridge though...

However, as William said, it's best to take it to a KWLUG meeting. The
after-meeting get-togethers are great and that might be the preferred
location to do the install, depending on what the evening's presentation is.

Best of luck, keep us posted - I'd like to hear how it works out for you.

r b