[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu 18.04

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:41:39 EDT 2018

I find that Ubuntu can be edgy enough to keep you using latest tech which
is nice to an extent but at the same time, it can also be a bit rocky right
after an upgrade.  Granted CI/CD strategies being deployed and adopted
everywhere has definitely helped reduce the drama created by living on the
edge.

@Khalid I did notice that the .x releases of LTS were about when it was
good to jump on board too.  Although there have been the odd years I think
14.04 that they didn't have a .x release but I don't recall exactly.