[kwlug-disc] Drupal core - Highly critical - Remote Code Execution - SA-CORE-2018-002

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:51:14 EDT 2018

Burpsuite works well for testing for vulnerabilities of even custom web app
software (lack of input sanitation and all that good stuff).  Available in
Kali Linux along with numerous other tools (Nikto and Vega are also good).

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*