[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu 18.04

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:40:50 EDT 2018

If anyone's interested..  I've been running the Bionic Beaver in beta for
over a week now (just for a short while in a VM each day, not as my primary
machine), and so far I like what I'm seeing.  Seems to be much happier than
17.10.

But if you decide to install 18.04, be sure to grab GNOME Tweaks as soon as
you can so you can change the dock to dash-to-dock and move it to the
bottom of the screen.  The way they have it set up on the left is just
confusing.

I believe that the actual release date is in the last week of April.