[kwlug-disc] I found a decent space for us if we want it.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 10 13:18:29 EST 2018

Yes, we have thought of UW, but nobody has followed through to make
regular bookings. Would you be willing to do this? We would not need
anything as big as DC 1302. Even a classroom in MC would be fine if we
could have a podium fob.

The other issue with UW is parking.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org